Payment Policy

We accept payments via credit/debit cards.

Payments Security:

All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Stripe” of stripe.com.

 

Pricelist STANDARD RATE:

30% deposit is required to confirm your reservation

COVID-19 RISK FREE CANCELLATIONS:    In the case that government regulations related to COVID-19 restrict free circulation or the opportunity to travel and you are forced to cancel your reservation, we will reimburse 100% of your deposit. The cancellation is free of charge 7 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 100% of the room rate as a cancellation fee. If the guest doesn’t show up, they will be charged the total price of the reservation too.

Guarantee Policy

30% is required as a deposit in order to confirm your reservation The rest 70% will be paid at check-in.

Children Policy

Splantzia Houses are suitable for toddlers or younger children.

Limitation of Liability

In no event will Splantzia Houses or its representatives be liable for any loss of revenue or damages, direct and / or indirect, positive and / or negative, in any way connected with the use of the Site or the Online Store.

Applicable Law-Competence

Any dispute or dispute that may arise between the Splantzia Houses and the visitor/user in the context of the use of the Site and/or transaction by the Online Store, the applicable law is the Greek Law and the Chania Courts.

Protection of Personal Data (N. 2472/1997)

Splantzia Houses informs you that for your best and most complete service through the Website and the E-Shop, it processes your personal data under Law 2472/1997 and its related amendments and in accordance with the following guidelines:

You give us only your typical details regarding the smooth completion of your purchase.

For this reason, in transactions made through the Online Store, we only request data that is necessary for making your reservation, as well as to personalize and improve your service.

Splantzia Houses in no way will disclose or publicize your personal information and the information you trust us. The personal data that you make available to us through the use of the Website and the Online Store are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions.

Visitors/users when providing their personal data in the course of their transactions are currently being informed by the Splantzia Houses and agree and accept the forthcoming processing of these data for the purposes of smooth and easy exchange between the parties, as well as the transmission of such data to recipients, who will be specifically identified and these, are the employees and cooperating parties in the course of the execution of the contract being drawn up.

It is ensured that only authorized employees have access to transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. for booking reservations.

Splantzia Houses undertakes not to disclose the details of its clients and their transactions unless it has written authorization from them or it is imposed by a court decision or a decision of another public authority.
https://stripe.com/en-gr/privacy