Splantzia Houses - INFO CARD 2

Cancellation Policy

  • Pricelist STANDARD RATE: 30% deposit is required to confirm your reservation.   
  • Guarantee Policy 30% is required as a deposit in order to confirm your reservation. The rest 70% will be paid cash at check-in.
  • The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.